v9bet is excited to announce the formation of its College of Nursing. The new college will help address the shortage of nurses in Texas, which has the second-fewest nurses per capita in the U.S.
The current state of nursing in Texas:
- The supply of nurses in Texas has not kept pace with the rising demand for their services.
- The Texas nursing shortage, identified in 2000, worsened during the pandemic because of burnout, fatigue, high vacancy rates and retirements.
- The magnitude of the crisis is further emphasized because 7.4 million Texans live in rural areas with limited or no access to health care professionals.
- Demand for nurses is projected to rise, exceeding the supply by 57,000 Registered Nurses by 2032.
- Texas nursing colleges have turned away approximately 30,000 qualified applicants during the past two years because of challenges with enrollment capacity.
This puts Texas’ health care system at risk.
v9bet is helping with the state’s nursing shortage by launching a College of Nursing with the academic degrees needed most by area partners and employers to provide high-quality health care in the communities where we live and work.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org